.

Slideshow Image 3

Pages

Hi and welcome to the Boudoir Blog!

Here is where you'll find images from my latest sessions, if I have any (hahahaha).

To schedule a session call or email me at the info below.

Also check out my other Photography Site for all other photography needs.

Thanks,
Margaret
330-990-2490
info@janickiphotography.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Akron Boudoir Photographer - I guess?

Ok, so a month ago I didn't even know what Boudoir Photography was. Or, how to even spell it. Last weekend I had my first session. I think my friends will back me up on this, when I discovered Boudoir, I actually said that there was no way that I would, could, or even had any desire to attempt it. I didn't think I had it in me to pull it off, and I am still wondering but I gave it a shot. This is where you come in. Please, please, please leave a comment, good, bad, or indifferent . . . I just want feedback. Bottom line, I had fun. It was a blast and I am already looking forward to the next one. So contact me if interested!!

All images posted with client permission.


3 comments:

Jenn Doll said...

I think that this is great! How fun! I am sure that this will be a huge hit! I will have to get in touch after summer has started!

MJ said...

omg, i just now saw your comment! can't wait :o)

Anonymous said...

Had a great time Margaret! I can't wait to do it again. I recommend every girl to get dressed up, get in touch w/ herself and be the beautiful woman that she is on the inside as you capture her beauty on the outside. Awesome job:)

Post a Comment